Compared with other valve products, the high-pressure power station gate valve is characterized by high temperature and high pressure, unique self-sealing design, the higher the pressure, the more reliable the seal. Due to the special performance, technical characteristics and working conditions, the product has formed characteristics that other products cannot replace. High temperature and high pressure power station gate valves are mainly used in the pipelines of various systems in thermal power plants to cut off or connect pipeline media.
1. Gate valves of high temperature and high pressure for power station adopt advanced flow channel and other straight-through structure, which greatly reduces the flow resistance coefficient and energy loss, and significantly improves the service life and performance of the valve.
2. The middle cavity of the valve adopts a pressure self-tightening sealing structure with good sealing performance. Both ends of the branch pipe are welded structures.
3. The sealing surface of the valve plate and the valve seat is made of stellite cobalt-based hard alloy surfacing, which has good wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
4. After quenching and tempering and surface nitriding, the valve stem has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
5. The structure of the opening and closing parts can be designed into single wedge, double wedge, parallel double wedge and other forms according to user requirements.
Nominal size: 2"~24"(DN50~DN600）
Nominal pressure: Class 900~2500（PN160~PN420）
Standard: ASME B16.34,
Body material：Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Duplex stainless steel
End connection：RF, BW, RTJ,
Operation：Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic
Power Plant Gate Valves