The power station globe valve relies on a sturdy special structure to ensure that the valve does not leak under the state of ultra-high working pressure, and that the seal will not be deformed or loose at the corresponding temperature. Due to the high pressure resistance and easy disassembly and maintenance, they are widely used in electric power, electrical, electromechanical equipment engineering, and electric control equipment engineering.
1. The shell has high strength, reasonable structure and reliable sealing;
2. The sealing surface is abrasion resistant, with good sealing performance and long life;
3. Compact structure, small height and convenient maintenance;
4. The sealing surface of the valve disc and the valve seat is made of Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy surfacing welding, which is wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, scratch-resistant, and has a long service life;
5. After quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, the valve stem has good corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and wear resistance;
6. The use of composite reinforced packing and efficient backseat design ensures that the valve stem is sealed without leakage.
Nominal size: 2"~24"(DN50~DN600）
Nominal pressure: Class 900~2500（PN160~PN420）
Standard: ASME B16.34
Body material：Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Duplex stainless steel
End connection：RF, BW, RTJ,
Operation：bevel gear, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic
Power Plant Globe Valves