The function of the stainless steel check valve is to prevent the medium from flowing back. It can be used for water, steam, gas, oil, acid medium, etc.
1. Reliable sealing and corrosion resistance.
2. Full bore or reduced bore to meet different flow requirements.
3. Various pipe flange standards and flange sealing forms can be used, which is suitable for high-pressure pipes.
4. Valve body materials and internal parts can be selected reasonably according to actual working conditions or user requirements. Suitable for various pressure, temperature and medium conditions.
5. The sealing surface of the disk seat adopts 13Cr alloy or stellite surfacing welding, which is wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant.
Nominal size: 2"~24"(DN50~DN600）
Nominal pressure: Class150~2500（PN10~PN420）
Standard: BS1873, ASME B16.34,API594, API6D
Body material：CF8, CF8M, CF8C, F304, F316,Duplex stainless steel
End connection：BW, RTJ,RF
Stainless Steel Check Valves