The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing parts. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled
1. Small flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. Less effort when opening and closing. It is compared with the globe valve, because whether it is open or closed, the direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of medium flow.
3. Large height and long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is relatively large, and the lifting is carried out by the screw.
4. Water hammer is not easy to produce. The reason is the long closing time.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. Both sides of the gate valve channel are symmetrical.
6. The structural length (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
7. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
8. Compact structure, good valve rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and hard alloy sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
Nominal size: 2"~48"(DN50~DN1200）
Nominal pressure: Class150~2500（PN10~PN420）
Standard: API600, API603, ASME B16.34, ASME
Body material：Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Duplex stainless steel
End connection：RF, BW, RTJ,
Operation：Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic
Wedge Type Gate Valves